Zendala Dare #54

Sunday morning - after a fantastic Spring Week we have rain all Day long since two Days - good for the plants - i love Spring, when everything is in bloom! Even the template this Week!
A complete different one from Erin // The Bright Owl - inspired from the bloom. I had fun in making this this morning - the first thing when i got up... brewing coffee, tracing the lines... listening to a new Audiobook (

The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling) and fill in tangles. 

I decided to take the smaller one (usually i tend to fill in the big template) - but it was just perfect fine to work with the small one this time.

I would like to thank all the Visitors in the last few Weeks and especially to those who left a comment! That's amazing important for my working process! Thank you!

I do have Problems naming all the tangles i'm using. in rare cases i'm using the template guide and just draw what comes into my mind. so if anyone can name them - pls leave a comment! thank you!






The Bright Owl

14 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my! This is lovely! Such great balance and flow. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara, I love your response to the dare. It has so many elements of beauty! The photography really gives it a format that is so appealing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment! usually i scan the dalas, but they always looks so graphic and clean - so much easier to just take a photo with the iphone instead :)

      Delete
  3. Love your interpretation of this Zentangle. Very beautifully drawn and great tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your zendala is great, really great and so are the tangles you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I love what you did with the ribbons looking like trumpets. You transformed it in a great way. I like this one very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your Zendala is great and I really love the way you photographed it with such detail. I feel like I am holding it in my hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the circles. They are still the most challenging tangles for me. I always think they are too wonky. Yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! and what wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice combination of tangles. You used some that would not have thought of and incorporated them very well in the template. Great job on the shading which always add so much to a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, it looks as if it is edged with black diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real nice work! I like all the little spaces where it looks like the pattern goes down and through.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Recent Comments