Zendala Dare #41 - feather-flower

Sunday morning...
we had a lot of Snow Yesterday, during the Day... in the Evening unfortunately it was raining again... that is the drawback living in the city and not up on a hill...
my boyfriend came home yesterday morning from his skicamp week - the only thing he want to do in the eve? television and a good glass of wine - I'm in! ( --> for Erin's Dala Challenge #41 ) and tangled from Narnia to James Bond :)

i had a lot of fun, using my well known tangles again... after i made some trips to unknown tangles in the past two weeks... (which was a cramp :) ) but you see, phicops and featherfall will be one of my new loved ones!

It wouldn't be me if i don't try something new: my first shaded zentangle® piece... i'm not really happy with the final result but it may be because of the soft dry pastel i used this morning... i have to take out my artist tool box next week... ooo it is definitiv time to search for a house where i ca have my own creative atelier again! i so miss my room!

well enough of babbling here it is:



11 Kommentare:

  1. I think your zendala is great. Your Phicops in the center is such a peacefull pinwheel, I can almost see it turning around. The shading of the featherfall is great, It gives me the feeling that I want to touch it, it looks so soft. I like what you did on the outside ringsbij making all those little leaves instead of circles. I always love it when the template is transfered into something personal. Great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for this comment. i really appreciate it! you've right - the featherfall with shadings is great. it is also the first time i transfered the template and it was much more "my" thing :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful - lovely and soft looking - your featherfall is gorgeous, it is full of movement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and you made à Nice combi of paterns. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your feathers. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - I 'specially love your featherfall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this zendala. Like the featherfall and the large phicops in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Love the tangles you used!

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Recent Comments