Diva Challenge #166

Hello World! {Isn't this the first Post when you set up a new Blog?!} 
Well, for me it isn't the 1st one ever, but the 1st one in that already a bit older Year!
Where have you been, Sara? At home, at Work - but mainly in my Clouds of Hormones.
I wasn't really absent from being creative {I mean - hello?}, but my focuse was on Zentangle or any other Drwaing influenced Art. 
I'm really eager to reconcepting my Bucketlists, changing my complete Daily Life {Being a mom for the very first Time, coming August}, not yet sure if I will have more or less time for my Art and tons of Blogs {I really have to reorganize my Hobbies}.
All in All: I turned 30 last October, after a not so great Autumn with a horrible Diagnose from the Doctor - we really enjoyed the last 7 Months being pregnant and I really hope I'll find a Path to live by!

Diva Challenge #166 - UMT Diva Style

While I was tangling on the sunny balcony {first sun since two weeks!} I had a looooooooot of associations! First of all: The Rainbow Level from Super MarioKart :D {who doesn't love it?! ^^} and then the pospsicle sticks, ooo and i'm reading Tuf Voyaging by George R.R. Martin. A lot of Space and Rainbow ;)

I like the tangle but not my tangle a Day thing... somehow too Colorful for my liking.



8 Kommentare:

  1. Your choice of colors make it so lively and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of the colors and especially the way you positioned the UMT pattern! Very nice. :)

    Happy tangling,

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful and bright!! Enjoy the sun, enjoy your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like the rainbow colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful. Hope that you enjoy your journey into parenthood. It is always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Recent Comments