Have at least 100 Pins per Board - Pinterest

So I decided to cut back my Blogs from 5 to 4 =) Haha what a Progress. However as you might read in several posts I'm participating in the 1001 Days 101 Goals Project. One of my Goals in my 2nd turn is Pinterest related.

Have at least 100 Pins per Board - Pinterest

The first one I completed this Morning is one of my most loved one! The 

Patterns - architecture & nature

one. I love Patterns since my childhood, whenever I could grab a piece of Paper with a Pattern on it it wandered into my Pocket. I loved the technical Drawing lessons in School so much that I become a Teacher for that subject myself. And I still collect papers and patterns. So this Board is a must for me! 



0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Recent Comments